Does a manual payment via Pro Sites register for affiliates?

Now that we've got a full manual payment set up I was just wondering if upon upgrading a site with its new level after manual payment received if the Affiliates plugin will register the % of the sale. At the very least it will register the 'referred by' data I presume.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Spencer,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

It will certainly track the referrals. However, as it integrates with the Pro Sites plugin, it should also integrate with manual payment gateway and add the credit to Affiliates account.

Did you check yet and see if its working or not ?

Please advise.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• skishopmatt
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I am trying to figure out if this will work as well. We also manually process all accounts and in testing I was not able to get the affiliate program to log anything other than clicks and sign ups, but nothing in the way of paid members.

This is super important for our program, does anyone know of a way to get this to work?

Any thoughts and advice is very welcome. Thanks everyone.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on this thread.

At the moment its not possible to add the manual payments to the affiliates account like it works in MarketPress as Prosites does not generate an order for a manual payment which you can mark as paid.

However this can be a great feature for the plugin's future release and I have already sent this to the attention of our lead developer @Aaron

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey @Aaron

I was thinking if it could get same sort of functionality as in MarketPress ? It allows a user to submit an order and when that order is marked completed by the site admin, the affiliate amount is credited.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.