Does Ad Sharing only work for user blogs?

Does Ad Sharing only work for user blogs on my network or can it work for my main site blog to? Like if I have writers who are Contributor level users who can write on my main site blog and I want to let them have ads show up 50% of the time can I do this?
Thanks

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

WP Tuts I really like, its a good site and does more than WP, they cover PSD, Audio, etc, etc.

Do you think most people are able to create an Adsense Account easily enough?

Thats a tough one. Everybody has different abilities. I find it real easy but thats me.

How do you find it? How do you think people around you from different age groups and intrest areas might handle that? And more specifically your user base?

Take care.

• jsegal
    • WordPress Warrior

I find that people have difficulty doing the simplest things. I had one user post in a buddypress group "How do I post?" if that gives you an idea. lol

I had another ask me what do I put where it says "Title".

I would love some way to pay people for their writing outside of Adsense.

Maybe if there were a way to pay them for every FB "like" they get for their article? I don't know. I just know most of the people I've encountered would have difficulty signing up for AdSense.

Thanks for your help.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

I find that people have difficulty doing the simplest things. I had one user post in a buddypress group "How do I post?" if that gives you an idea. lol

I had another ask me what do I put where it says "Title".

Well..... erm... I won't comment on the occasional email or post we receive. :slight_smile:

Maybe if there were a way to pay them for every FB "like" they get for their article? I don't know. I just know most of the people I've encountered would have difficulty signing up for AdSense.

Well as an alternative why not do a quarterly competition type thing. You put up some kind of form or voting script and the one with the most votes gets something. Maybe an Amazon voucher with part of your Adsense that you make?

Maybe something like:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/post-voting-plugin/

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.