Does Anti-Splog Work with Wiki & the Rest of My Site?

Hey there,

I want to create a Wiki on my site, and I'm curious to know if I need to change my settings to Contributor status and allow "Anyone can Register" under Membership in my General Settings.

I thought, perhaps, that the plugin Anti-Splog would help with bots getting into the Wiki community, but had to ask this awesome community first.

Also, once I set up the Contributor status, will I be able to approve or disapprove individuals, or will they just have full reign to contribute throughout my website?

Thanks!

• Sajid

Hi @jstardif,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Its is not necessary to have a contributor status for wiki plugin. In Wiki > Wiki Settings > Who can edit wiki privileges? you can select the user role who can edit the privileges of a wiki. The user role selected here will see a meta box while adding/edit the Wiki as seen in attached screenshot.

Our AntiSplog plugin is meant to be used on WordPress multisite. I can see you are using WordPress single site you can not use it on your website.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.