Does anything change about these install instructions if I am just updating from the 3.0 version of

I currently have this plug in installed but a much older version. I need to be able to add multiple domain maps for one site, and went looking for answers and found this upgrade. I need to know two things:

1) If I am just upgrading do I follow all of these same install instructions?
2) Will all of my existing settings, etc for all of our websites that we have domain mapping done for now through the 3.0 version stick or am I going to need to go back into each site and redo it after install?

THANKS for your help! Looks like some great changes to an already awesome plugin!

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @sixdegrees

The important thing to remember is to manually update the sunrise.php file with the new one included in the update.

You'll also find that the plugin settings page has been moved to "Settings" > "Domain Mapping".

You may want to review your settings in detail just to be safe.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you're well.

Just following up on some threads here and noted that we've not heard from you in a while.

If you're still looking for some assistance on this thread then please by all means reopen it or create a fresh thread for any new questions.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.