Does Appointment+ allow multiple bookings for one appointment

I am interested in using Appointment+. I present workshops so I need to be able to take several people per appointment, not just one at a time.

This is not an event, so the event booking plug in of yours is not quite right.

I need to be able to set up a service, like a 1 Day training workshop, that will run every day, for 8 hours a day, and that up to 15 people can book.

Does appointment+ allow this?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @William

I hope you are well today and thanks for your question.

This isn't possible out of the box, but with a small piece of custom code for example

function increase_capacity( $capacity, $service_id, $worker_id ) {
        return 10;
    }
    add_filter( 'app_get_capacity', 'increase_capacity', 10, 3 );

That will increase the capacity to 10 bookings for that one appointment slot, is that the sort of thing that is required?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• jacomacdr
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello and greetings from Costa Rica!

I'm facing the same issue here, now if I already enable everything by following the FAQ instructions, how can I show the Capacity per Service and also allow the user to chose more than 1 service at the time on the front end (Calendar view)?

Thanks in advance!

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @jacomacdr

I hope you are well today and thanks for your questions.

You can use the code above to increase the service capacity if that's what you needed to?

I'm afraid though it's not currently possible out of the box to be able to book multiple appointments all together, I.e, you can't book 3 appointments at the same time I'm afraid.

They'd need to be booked individually.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• jacomacdr
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Ok and thanks! i'll see if I can deploy something like that by my own, another question is that is it possible to assign a color scheme to each service calendar? that way people will not get confuse and or book the wrong service, this could be really useful for the A+ system itself.

Thanks in advance!

• jacomacdr
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Jack!

Well and how about trying by using a "CSS Class" like this i found on your documentation:

class
    A css class name for the schedule table. Default is empty.
    Example: [app_schedule ... class="my-class"]

But will it be a variation that will call a class when the service is selected?

• jacomacdr
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello!

I mean to add a CSS Class to an specific service so when selected it will load the specific color scheme for that Service, that way people will not get confuse al will make a book for the wrong service.
    Ex: For my Surf-Class the calendar will load a color scheme of blues and for the SUP-Class it will be green and so on...

Thanks for your help!

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @jacomacdr

I hope you are well today and thanks for the additional clarification.

Unfortunately that isn't currently possible I'm afraid to assign a class to one service, you can only assign a class to the overall table.

I'll make this a feature and request and see what the lead developer @Vladislav thinks on this :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• latin_rascal3
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi! I was wondering where to place this in the code of a particular page.

Functions.php or appointments.php...

I am a bit of a newbie to this and was unsure what file that I had to modify.

I wound up using several dummy accounts on the same service and was able to circumvent having to modify anything.

The time slot now allows for multiply reservations on a given time slot.

Thanks though!!!

Best,

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @latin_rascal3

I hope you are well today and thanks for the additional information.

There's no code on this thread to place in functions.php or appointments.php

There's a shortcode which can be placed on any page and some css for style.css, could you paste the code your referencing please?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.