Appointment + plugin looks great for me. However, can I check if the plugin can fit in my requirements?
• There will only be 1 appointment slot per day, and there is only 1 time slot for the appointment.
• Basically, to make appointments, the customers will select on the dates and fill up on their contact details. These information will be sent to the admin’s email. Emails will be sent to the customers too. For the appointments to ‘be effective’, they have to do transfer funds to admin in the next 24 hours.
• The admin’s calendar will be updated with the reservation marked as ‘Reserved’. If the customer pays up within the next 24 hours, the admin will update the reservation and it will be marked as ‘Paid’.
• On the admin’s calendar, he can click on the daily reservations and view on the related information
• If the customers fail to transfer funds, the admin will go to the backend panel and cancel on their appointments – so that these dates will be made available for others to book. An email will be sent to the customers notifying them on this.
• Reminder emails can sent to the customers 1 day before their appointment slots.
• The admin has the full access to BLOCK or UNBLOCK each appointment slot.
• Customers are NOT allowed to make appointment bookings 24 hours before the next day’s time slot.