Does BP-Community work with WP 3.3 / BP 1.5.2 / bb 2.0.2 ?

Hi!

I cannot add widgets on the different widget boxes (it takes some and doesn´t take others like the bbPress widgets):

- Left-Column
- Center-Column
- Right-Column
- Blog-Sidebar
- BuddyPress-Sidebar

I cannot create the Blog page for the Blog as a Static page.

I saw the Screenshots and I don't see how I can add "Profile" widgets:

Please see your own screenshot...

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Donald,

I've just tested this once again and am not seeing any issues with any of the widget areas. Sounds like probably something's amiss with the widgets you're using or their configurations. Have you tried viewing those same widgets using the BP Default theme?

The profile section with the BP profile fields isn't a widget, that's just the standard profile field displayed in each member's profile area. Have you looked at the profile areas?

That widget looks like a simple widget that lists the BuddyPress pages. We can have a look at that in a separate thread if you like, as I'm not sure that widget's still compatible.

Thanks,
    David

• Donald McIntyre
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

These are the widgets available from bbP, BP and BuddyPress-Community Theme. Can I recreate the design of the screenshots that I see here on the BP-Community theme promotional page. If not it looks like its just the BP Default Theme with a different Header!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Donald McIntyre :slight_smile:

I am very sorry and sincerely apologize for the delay in getting back to you on this - it seems your ticket somehow got buried in the system.

If you are still having an issue with this please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible.

This will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again :slight_smile:

Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.