Does Events+, or any other plugin, allow for users to submit events to the calender without having W

Does Events+, or any other plugin, allow for users to submit events to the calender without having WordPress credentials? Essentially, is there a way anyone can add events to a community calender without it having to go through a website admin or having the admin creating an account? It would be ideal if anyone could create an event and it would just need approval to be posted. Otherwise, entering, tracking, and correcting community event info, meetings, parties, etc is way too large of a time consuming task! I was thinking the Appointments plugin could potential do it, but figured I would ask.

This is for a County level Political party website I am building. I know users can add events on the NationBuilder platform I also use, granted they login with FB, Twitter, or create an account, but allow of that is done automatically. Then they can post events as long as they adhere to rules you create, or make the events require approval. I would prefer to learn about both options, bc I prefer using WordPress.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Rachel