Does integration exista for DOBA?

I'm setting up a network for a client using WPMU and I find that he'd like to add a DOBA store. What I've yet to find is a plugin or tool that integrates with this particular shopping system. After speaking with DOBA support they state that I'd have to use a data export tool to create catalog which is saved as a .CSV file. From here I'd have to upload the file to create the catalog in the site. They also state that they use the eBay system so I'm wondering if I could use an eBay plugin to manage this? I guess I need to know if anyone knows of a plugin, tool, or method for managing this type of shopping cart in WPMU? This network will contain about four (4) websites so if he wants to place ads on a few of these sites can this be done in WPMU and managed "centrally" from the store's website?

Any responses appreciated

[post edited by drmike]

• drmike
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

May I politely suggest next time that you request a thread to be deleted, do so on the thread you want to be deleted, not the one you want saved?

Andrew, I deleted the requested thread but it appears that's the one that needed to be saved and I can't bring it back. I get a WSOD. Can you check please?

edit: Never mind. I'll do a copy and paste.

reedit: You may want to mention what specifically you mean by a DOBA store just so we all know what specifically you;re looking at. A quick google shows about a dozen different concepts that use the term "DOBA," at least 2 of them concerning ebay, so I know I'm a bit lost.

• nusolutions
    • The Incredible Code Injector

My apologies as I thought I went back into the thread and typed a message asking for it to be deleted.

DOBA, http://www.Doba.com, is a drop-shipping system that allows users to sell products on their websites. From what I can tell it's similar to eBay except all sells are done through the DOBA system. They provide the retailers, you select the products, and add them to your website store. According to their support the doba system works with eBay but they're unsure if you can use it to move their products into a WordPress website rrunning an eBay plugin.

That's a small portion as I'm still researching the product. My hopes are to set up this clients network using WPMU as
    site.com
    store.site.com - shopping cart hosting DOBA products
    photos.site.com

Worse case scenario I create the catalog and can atleast use a shopping cart that'll allow me to upload the .csv file containing the products.

tia

• Andrew
    • Champion of Loops

Hiya,

I'm afraid I'm not aware of any plugin that provides integration with that system.

Andrew, I deleted the requested thread but it appears that's the one that needed to be saved and I can't bring it back. I get a WSOD. Can you check please?

Which thread is it?

Thanks,
    Andrew

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.