New Blog Templates: plugin work on bi-lingual sites with WMPL?

Worked fine with one language but broke down when using for template a bi-lingual site English-Hebrew with Twenty-Eleven theme.

Thanks

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @TECHNION

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team. Thank you for being a member and for posting to the forum.

Yes, the New Blogs Template Plugin supports different languages. Please have a read through this thread - it has lots of useful information about setting up your templates in different languages:

Languages clone
    Nothing work! for me any more.

If you have any further questions after reading through these threads, please be in touch.

Have a good day!

GinaB

• TECHNION
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi GinaB,

I found what was the problem: after creating the blog template, if you click its title in the templates table you get "Advanced Options". There you have extra tables used by the site, in my case WPML and Gravity Forms tables. If you select them all the site will be duplicated flawlessly.

I think you should consider making it more obvious to users that clicking the template's title gives you editing panel with advanced options and the possibility to have extra tables data that need to be copied too.

Best

Noam

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Noam

I'm so glad you got sorted. And yes, we are currently working on all our plugin and theme documentations to make it easier for our users.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and will make sure to put it to good use.

Have a good day and all the best in setting up your site.

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.