Does Q&A work with Facebook ultimate?

This is one of your best plugins, with a lit bit of turns and customization it can actually become so powerful , the thing is the user has to be connected to leave anything , I wonder if we could use your comment plus connection system with combination with QA which will make this perfect.

By the way , does it work with facebook Ultimate? I have activated Your facebook plugin and I'm getting this error contantly
"API Error Code: 191
API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application
Error Message: redirect_uri is not owned by the application."

, Well I am sure that I have forgotten something in Url verification but I do not know what it is.

The best Idea would be to be able to use comment plus social connection for login plugin,

By the way , I'm using W3 total cache on a MU with sub-directories

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Rouzbeh,

The error you're receiving regarding the Facebook App appears to be due to the url that's setup through Facebook. You'll have to make sure the domain on which the plugin is running is setup as such in your Facebook App as well.

I'm having a bit of trouble accessing the Facebook App page currently so I can't quite get you a screenshot currently, but just ensuring the domain name in the App is the same as the domain name you're working with should sort that.

Just let us know how that goes and we'll see how we can further assist.

Ultimate Facebook and Comments Plus integration with Q&A sound like great ideas and we can have a look with you on those specifically if you'd like to create a new thread specifically for each.

As each would likely require some degree of discussion as to how integration would work, it'll really help to have a new thread.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/forum/feature-suggestions

Thanks,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.