Does MailChimp for WordPress conflict with MailChimp Sync?

We have MailChimp for WordPress V 4.1.0 by ibericode and MailChimp Sync V 1.9.3 by WPMU DEV active on our site (I can't remember why as they've been there for so long!). Recently we are getting lots of errors in the general error_log. I think they are generated from the WPMU DEV plugin not the MailChimp Sync plugin as that hasn't shown anything recent in its own debug log. Can I send or upload (without it being publicly viewable) the error log for you to look at?

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there PCI Team,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

You can use a service like Dropbox, upload your debug log file and send us over the shareable link via email. You can use our safe contact form here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"
    - link to debug information
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.
    I could then review this info and even try to replicate this Mailchimp-related setup, if fatal errors are coming up.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there PCI Team,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

I just inspected all error log files you've kindly emailed us. The only error message I was able to locate and could cause procedures to break is the following:
    PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

This was in numerous locations of error log files. I'd rather advise increasing max_execution_time PHP variable to a higher value like
    max_execution_time = 300
    In following link you can find detailed information on how to increase this:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

If you can't see any changes in WPMUDEV -> Support -> System Info [button] -> PHP [tab], you should contact your hosting provider about it, as they may override your settings in a higher server level.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.