Does MarketPress support Checkout.fi

Hello!

Here is checkout-fi-gateway:

http://www.woothemes.com/products/checkout-fi-gateway/?zref=2cb34c3ad9c23b18ec89e165f65ed13e%2C1365393600

Do you support this Finnish Gateway in MarketPress?

Pekka

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @pekka_varis

No, that particular gateway is not directly supported in MarketPress.

However, there is a fully-documented plugin API that you (or a developer) can use to create your own gateway. You will find the file you need in the plugin folder here: marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-gateways.

If you need to hire a developer, I suggest trying WPMU-Jobs or Tweaky.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• pekka_varis
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Okkay!

Before I start to look for hire a developer, I want to ask few more guestions about it:

We want it in a way that customers browsing the site and making purchases, can use those Finnish Bank´s in Checkout.

So NO Global Cart (only paypal now in MarketPress).

Also it´s important that payments go automatically straight to each Vendor. I know that´s the tricky part :slight_smile: Anyway it may be done maybe monthly, even half-automatically (some actions needed from store administrator) and using pay pal if its good for it. Vendors can use Pay Pal.

Main thing here is that Finnish customers in our MultiVendor webshop genre (used books) are afraid of Pay Pal.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

@pekka_varis

Also it´s important that payments go automatically straight to each Vendor. I know that´s the tricky part :slight_smile:

That's damn tricky! And, honestly, I don't think it should be done. Any system you set up to automatically transfer funds is vulnerable to attack.

With PayPal, multiple payments are handled via their masspay system. The payment is sent to multiple recipients according the amounts in each individual file, but only when you actually click a button :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.