Does MarketPress support product variation pricing for Membership 2 members?

I've got MarketPress, Events+, and Membership 2. Because I can only select one MarketPress product to use in Events+, I need to create product variations on that product. Members of our organization receive a different price than non-members for this event.

Does MarketPress support product variation pricing for Membership 2 members?

As you can see, I've got this event configured to use the "2017 Education Conference" product. That product has variations, because event attendees can choose some additional options for the event like parking and lunch options, and these options change the cost. The base rate of the event is $120 for non-members, and as you can see from the screenshot, $60 for members:

As far as I can tell, because I'm choosing to use a MarketPress pricing product for this event, the Membership 2 prices as specified here are completely ignored. Is this correct?

If this is the case, I can probably add an additional variation to my product for member vs non-member pricing and adjust the cost overall, but then it would seem that a non-member could potentially select the "member's-only" pricing variation. It would be great if, when a member is logged in, they'd see their pricing for product variations.

Thanks for the help!