Does Marketpress support shipping integration, multiple price levels, label printing and Quickbooks

1. Is it possible to run 2 shopping carts or have 2 classes of customer - retail & wholesale, where the wholesale prices are only available through login?
2. Does Marketpress offer integration with any shipping resources like Stamps.com to create shipping labels, calculate the shipping cost of packages and process shipping?
3. If no to above is it possible to print invoices that would contain a label for shipping using stock like this: http://www.office-supplies.us.com/Invoice-Paper-with-Labels-s/1264.htm?
4. Does Marketpress support integration with any third party solutions for integrating with Quickbooks?

Thank you!

• Kimberly

kalmarnet,

Hi and Welcome to WPMUdev forums!

I'll address your questions inline so I don't miss anything :slight_smile:

1. Is it possible to run 2 shopping carts or have 2 classes of customer - retail & wholesale, where the wholesale prices are only available through login?

Marketpress does not support two carts, however you can use our Membership pluigin to control access to product listings for retail vs. wholesale

2. Does Marketpress offer integration with any shipping resources like Stamps.com to create shipping labels, calculate the shipping cost of packages and process shipping?

Marketpress has a newly included option of using USPS for shipping :slight_smile:
    I've not been able to test this extensively, but It does give you access to a shipping calculator, and lots of options in the Manage Orders area.

3. If no to above is it possible to print invoices that would contain a label for shipping using stock like this: http://www.office-supplies.us.com/Invoice-Paper-with-Labels-s/1264.htm?

You have a YES above, however, you also can customize the email receipt that goes out to include anything you like. We are currently in the process of creating a "Print Receipt" button for the customer too

4. Does Marketpress support integration with any third party solutions for integrating with Quickbooks?

Marketpress allows you to import data via csv and export sales for use with your accounting software. There are no specific integration modules available at this time.

Hope this answers your questions! Please let me know if you need anything more!

Best,

Kimberly

• aecnu

Greetings kalmarnet and jhcreative,

In view of these great features that are not currently present in the Market Press plugin, I am going to move this to the Feature Requests section for consideration to possibly be included in future releases.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Thanks again and it is great to have you both as WPMU Dev Members!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.