Does Membership allow me to create a network of membership sites

What I’m trying to do is two fold one I want to create multiple membership sites under one network each seperate from the other in functions. Also I’m looking to startup a network so businesses can pay me to access the network to create their own membership site on the network. Will this work or is it coming soon. I’m basically looking for the similiar networking functions of marketpress for membership so we can either charge a monthly fee or collect a % of memberships sold thru each network site.

Joshua

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there!

What I’m trying to do is two fold one I want to create multiple membership sites under one network each seperate from the other in functions.

Yes you can do that easily, :slight_smile:

Also I’m looking to startup a network so businesses can pay me to access the network to create their own membership site on the network. Will this work or is it coming soon.

You can do that right now! I do it within my own network of sites. :slight_smile:

I’m basically looking for the similiar networking functions of marketpress for membership so we can either charge a monthly fee or collect a % of memberships sold thru each network site.

Its not integrated with Paypal PayPal “chained” payments, so you can’t charge a percentage on each transaction (They and you can use Paypal for payments). However you could use something like Pro Sites to charge a monthly, quarterly or yearly subscription fee which gives them access to use this plugin and even themes.

You can have multiple levels, for example Free sites could only have MarketPress and pay you a % of transactions made with MarketPress, Then Level one could let them use MarketPress without paying you a %, Level 3 could be all of the above plus access to premium themes and membership options.

Just to give you a few ideas. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.