Does Membership provide for revenue sharing?

We are building a large multi-site whereby 90% of the sites will be free, personal sites. 10% of the sites will have content to share/sell to the remaining 90% and other visitors. We intend to aggregate the content at the main level (site mall). Does Membership provide a means to track and share revenue with content providers? Conceptually, this is almost the reverse of Affiliate. Since most of the content is electronic, it seems that Membership could work where premium members have access to premium content, I'm just wondering if the plugin has the capability to provide a split revenue stream. If it does not, can you recommend a solution?