Does Membership work properly with MultiSite?

I've been trying to ferret out this answer by reading some of the threads, and don't have a clear picture of whether Membership actually works well with Multisite. Some comments about only the "master" site having full Membership functionality, etc. make me wonder. I think MultiSite would be very useful as I move my sites to a new server, but want to make certain before I start down a path that causes me pain!

Thanks.

Danita

• Ash

Hello @Danita

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Obviously, membership works well with multisite, Well, it runs in two ways, either you can use, depends on your needs.

One is, the membership will work over the network, so the master site will have full membership functionality. Member will join in any site will be part of the one single membership network, all the payments and rules will be maintained from single membership settings.

Other is, membership will work in every subsite as a single membership network, exactly same as membership in a single site.

Please let me know if you find this is helpful, or if you have any further questions.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.