Does not create site.

I want to create a site much like edublogs.org where a user can sign up, a blog gets created with preinstalled demo content and a preconfigured theme. and they get access to their blog to run themselves
when researching this, it appeared that combining 2 of your plugins would do the trick; pro sites + blog templates.

Where I have got to so far is as follows: A user can sign up, go through paypal express.
but then the user gets hit with this screen -

Adam Czajczyk

Hello James Lee,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

What's happening there, doesn't seem right. When the user signs up for the site, the site is created on Multisite but there's no new database or new setup. Pro Sites only utilizes core WP features (enhancing it a bit) so if multisite works and you are able to create sites manually (on "Network Admin -> Sites -> Add new" page) - that should work fine too.

Having said that, I'd like to take a closer look at your setup so would you mind granting me a support access to it? To do this, please go to the "Network Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support" page and click on "Grant support access" button, then let me know here.

Best regards,
    Adam