Does NOT show up in Settings area

Does NOT show up in Settings area - WP clone - THIS DOES NOT WORK or show up anywhere on my dashboard....????

Please fix this for us!!!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Chad,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

First of all, I've edited your post and removed your login details. This is a public forum and it's well indexed by Google, so we don't allow to post such a sensitive data here for security reasons. I've however tried to login to your site (assuming that you're referring to the one that's registered on your profile site) but wasn't able.

As for the issue in question, are you using a single WordPress setup (instead of WordPress Multisite)? If so, the Cloner won't work as it's designed specifically for Multisite installs.

If you however do have a Multisite install, please grant me a support access to your dashboard by going to

"WPMU DEV" -> "Support" page -> "Support" tab

and clicking the "Grant access" button.

Please remember to take a full backup of your entire site first!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Chad,

I've accessed your site and I can confirm that's a standard single WordPress install. Having said that, there's nothing I can do to help you as our Cloner plugin is made for WordPress Multisite only.

The goal of Cloner isn't, as I suspect you thought, migrating or cloning entire WordPress site from one location to another. It's a tool for WP network owners to clone a particular "sub-sites".

As for the difference between "single" and "multisite" WordPress, please take a look at this article:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network

That said, could you please elaborate a bit on what do you want to achieve with Cloner? Knowing your goals I'll be able to suggest a solution.

Cheers,
    Adam

• Aicee Taguilaso
    • WordPress Warrior

Hi Chad,

Sorry for the delay here. :slight_frown:

For migrating a single site to a single site also, you can use our Snapshot plugin to do that. :slight_smile:

As we can't deal about account related questions here in the forums.
    Would you please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ to contact our account department. They will help you there. :slight_smile:
    IMPORTANT: Make sure to select "I have a billing question" for the topic

Thanks, Chad! :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Aicee

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.