Does Pro Sites Plugin have Multisite capability to offer customers?

I was looking at the idea of being to offer customers a multisite within/using prosites plugin, is this possible?

Thanks
-Eric

• Milan

Greetings Eric,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking. :slight_smile:

As of now pro site is not providing facility of offering multisite to customer. However you can leverage multisite for yourself and let your user register on your site rather than offering them complete multi-site facility.

The reason why pro site is not offering such facility is that setting up multi-site within another multisite is mother of buggy behaviour so we don't want that our customer live with buggy product at any cost. :slight_smile:

So conclusion is that pro site doesn't support multi-site within multi-site feature.

Enjoy WPMU DEV.

With Kind Regards,
    Milan.

• Rupok

Hi Eric Johnson

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but what I understood is, you have a multisite network where you have "Pro Sites" installed for your customers. Now you want to offer your customers Multisite Networks under each of their sub-site, am I right?

Well, in native way, WordPress only supports One Level sub-site. But I just searched a bit for you and found this plugin which enables you to create network under network: http://wpebooks.com/networks/

Please NOTE:
    # This is a paid plugin, and I've no access to it's code. So I can't assure it's compatibility with Pro Sites. If that plugin is coded perfectly, it should work with Pro Sites.

# Please discuss with them about everything before you make any payment to any third-party site.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Eric Johnson

@Rupok

Thanks for the response...Yes I am inquiring about creating a network of multisites, which I have seen an article on here about and was looking for another plugin. And, I was wondering the capability of ProSites being able to manage the selling of them.

I'll check out the one you referenced. Thanks for your searching!

@Milan
    Thank you for the response...I'm not sure if I completely understand how letting a user register on my site gives me the same features I'm looking for... please forgive me I am still really new to web development

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.