does snapshot work with large site over 400meg

does snapshot work with large sites over 400meg when trying to migrate to anther domain? I currently use updraftplus plugin but my server times out before it finishes uploading all the files.

Rupok

Hi David Simon,

Thanks for asking. Snapshot Pro reduces resource usage and server load by splitting all files to file chunks. So I don't think it will be any problem for Snapshot Pro to migrate a 400mb site.

And after creating a managed backup or a snapshot, you can download the single archive file and upload that to your target server. So you should be able to easily upload that zip archive to your target server through FTP without any issue I believe.

I'll suggest you to try Snapshot for migrating your site and I believe, you will have the best experience for migration. You can check this blog article to get more idea regarding migrating with Snapshot Pro: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/easy-migration-snapshot/

Please let us know if you find any issue in using Snapshot Pro, or if you have any confusion or if you have any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok