Does "Subscribe by Email" interact with "Membership"?

Hi guys,
Quick question: I'm about to create a Membership section on this site, for which I'm very likely to use your "Membership" plugin. One of the client's wishes is that certain content on a post (such as a downloadable file) can only be visible to Members (which is "Membership 101"). BUT they want users to be subscribed to the site's posts automatically when they sign up for membership (for which I'd use "Subscribe by email"). Do the 2 plug-ins interact with one another, or how would I accomplish this? "Remote pings"? ALSO, does "Comments Plus" interact with "Membership" (meaning a person becomes a member of the site, and while logged in they'd be able to post a comment on a post)?

• PC

Hiya @aplussideas

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

There is no direct integration between both of the plugins but they will work together.

Subscribe by email has got a auto subscribe feature which you can use to auto subscribe any users on your site to the updates.

As far as Commenting is concerned, Membership plugin has got a feature to control comments on posts to a certain access level. So you can control that as well.

However, as you are starting with this site, I will suggest you to go step by step

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support