Does the Affiliate plugin have an option for percentage payments versus a fixed dollar amount?

I am using the Pro Sites plugin to handle payments for plans that I offer. Right now the only way I can offer an affiliate payment is based on a dollar amount. Is there a away to change the commission amount to a percentage of the sale. I current offer 3 different pricing plans so a percentage affiliate commission seems to make more sense. Thank you.

aecnu

Greetings jasonverdelli,

How are you? It has been quite awhile since I have seen you here?

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

Right now the only way I can offer an affiliate payment is based on a dollar amount.

That is correct.

I current offer 3 different pricing plans so a percentage affiliate commission seems to make more sense.

Agreed but unfortunately it is not coded that way and currently you can give offer commission for each level though that commission is also a one time shot.

Don't shoot me - I am just the messenger ... lol

In addition, each module of the Affiliate plugin, depending on the parent plugin i.e. Market Press, Directory, etc. for the most part offers a different twist to its affiliate capabilities. i.e. Market Press is a percentage etc.

The only thing we (you and I) can do here at this point is to either put this in as a feature request which may indeed never happen, hire a custom coder, or custom code it but I do not have the skill level to make this happen or I would.

Please advise on which avenue you would like to pursue.

Cheers, Joe

aecnu

Greetings jasonverdelli,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe