does the affiliate plugin work for recurring payments?

I'd like to know if the affiliates pugin works for recurring payments as well. Can affiliates get recurring benefits as the people they invite make their recurring payments?

That is, if an affiliate is assigned 50% benefit for each paid referral and the said affiliate has made only one paid referral, and his paid referral pays 200$ per year. What I want is that the said affiliate keeps making his 50% benefit every year as his referral makes payment annually. That is, the affiliate makes 100$ dollars every year from his single referral.

Can I achieve this with the affiliates plugin?

Thank You

• Rupok

Hi opeyemi,

I'm afraid, our Affiliate plugin doesn't support recurring payment for every payment users (who came through the affiliate link) make every month/quarter/year. It only counts when new users signup through their affiliate link, and you can pay them through that data. But unfortunately, it doesn't track recurring payments made by the user, so currently there is no way for paying your affiliates every time users makes a payment.

However, this sounds to be a really awesome feature. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Kekeli,

Yes. That's a great find. I'm so sorry I missed this. I've searched through our forums and didn't find anyone complaining that it doesn't work. So I believe, this will work. If it doesn't, please let us know. We will be glad to work on that.

opeyemi Can you please check this and let us know how it goes? And as a better approach, you can try that define in the following way:
    if ( ! defined( 'AFFILIATE_PAYONCE' ) ) define( 'AFFILIATE_PAYONCE', 'no' );
    Add this line in your "wp-config.php" file and save. This should do. And I'm moving this thread back from Features and Feedback section to our Plugins and Themes section.

Please let us know if you have any further confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.