Does the fundraiser plugin allow for direct digital product downloads for awards?

Hey!

I was wondering if it was possible to have a direct download of a digital product as a reward in the fundraising plugin. I don't see this as an option, and it doesn't look like the marketpress plugin and fundraising plugin work together to achieve this result.

If not, can you think of any work arounds?

Also, is it possible to send an email notification to a specific person when someone donates, other than the admin email for the website (ex. the email of a staff member/volunteer)? Could you specify different emails for each reward? The reason why I'm asking is I am donating my time to create a fundraising website for someone who needs a heart transplant. A few people including myself would like to offer either digital downloads for the reward, or one on one consultations; in the latter, the person offering the reward would need to know when their reward has been selected and the donation was completed so that the person who donated could be contacted to book their reward consultation. This would eliminate the work load for the person the fundraiser is for, as they are not in a position to be up and about all day to email people their digital products, or forward emails, etc.

Any thoughts on this, or work arounds? I'm not too sure about the best way to go about this.

I even thought about setting up marketpress with the digital products, and offering a 100% off coupon in the donation thank you email once the donation was completed, but I can't think of a way that I could only send one coupon code based on their reward level, rather than all of them at once.

Scratching my head here, not sure what to do.

Any suggestions are welcome, since I've got nothing.

:slight_smile:

Thanks!