Does this dashboard actually do anything?

So does this dashboard actually do anything apart from update the other WPMU plugins? seriously? I want to get rid of it. Whenever my site crashes, divi builder won;t load, i run out of memory, anything, I simply disable this and problem solved. Why do I actually have this on my website? Please tell me something good else its going in the bin

• Nithin

Hi Simon,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, allows you to have access to our server, to our hub, support access, and for automatic and one click updates. You can of course run WPMU DEV plugins without the dashboard plugin, but to utilize the best feature of SAAS plugins(Defender, Hummingbird, WP Smush Pro, Anti-Splog) you'll have to be logged in to your WPMU DEV dashboard plugin.

Whenever my site crashes, divi builder won;t load, i run out of memory, anything, I simply disable this and problem solved.

I do get that your need is to decrease your memory allocation. Did you try increasing your memory limit? Could you please try increasing your php memory, and check whether it helps. As you have already mentioned there's a limit in your memory, dashboard plugin happens to be the one that broke the limit, the same could happen with other plugins activated too. I hope you might find this link helpful: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.