Does Ultimate Facebook only work with a facebook app? Can I use a facebook Page instead?

A few questions

1) On the wpmu website you can log in with either Google or Facebook. Is there a plug in available that does this? Is this the Ultimate Facebook app?

2) Can you "Log in with facebook" (or google) when purchasing a subscription from the membership plug in?

3) If you use the "Pay with Like" app and someone likes your site, does this count as a "like" towards your facebook page? Or is this different?

I am pretty unfamiliar with how Facebook likes work! Thanks for your help

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @doug_doehrman

I hope you are well today.

1) We don't offer a plugin that does this I'm afraid, though the ultimate facebook plugin does have a login with facebook option and widget. You may want to take a look at Social login here http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/oa-social-login/

2) When someone is purchasing a subscription to your site via the membership plugin? I'm afraid the membership plugin doesn't have that integration, however, I'll pass your feedback onto the lead developer for consideration.

3) The like wouldn't count towards your facebook page, rather towards the like count for the page you are liking, so a page might be liked 50 times, but then another only 20, these don't count to either your facebook business page or your personal profile on facebook :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.