Does WPMU have a plugin that allows me to put my store on Social media sites?

Does WPMU have the capability to make it easy for fans to shop straight from your Facebook Page, and then reward them with exclusive discount codes?

I am curous because http://www.storenvy.com/open-a-store does have that ability.

• WebDoc
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello @gemwrap,

If you are looking to use WPMU the Marketpress plugin offers many different options for configuring your online store including coupons. As far as selling from Facebook, I just created an app to sell my Facebook services. You could subsequently create an app on your page that has a coupon code with a like gate. This will reward your customers for liking your fan page with discounts on your products and then direct them to your Marketpress.

This solution may not be as streamlined as Storenvy with regards to selling on Facebook but I believe that you will find more powerful plugins and customization features with WPMU DEV.

Storenvy is an interesting concept and the community sales program may be able to drive more shoppers to your site… That is one good thing I could see coming from them but I have never used Storenvy. Hope this helps.

Best regards,

David

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings gemwrap,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

SqueezyDee gave a great perspective and certainly I can put this in for feature request development consideration and indeed will.

However for right now SqueezyDee is spot on for making it work with WPMU DEV plugins.

As we know unfortunately it is not currently available – but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there’s a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.