Doesn't copy Envira Gallery tags to new site

I am using Envira Gallery plugin for photo and video management. When cloning a site the tags within the videos did not copy over. I was hoping someone could take a look at why cloner isn't picking up the tags for some reason.

Admin access will be granted. Cloning site with ID of 7 will reproduce the missing tags issue. Thanks.

• Nastia

Hello James Farmer

I hope you are doing well today!

I've visited your site and the tags field are empty within the Envira Gallery.

If this issue happening on another site, please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look.

See the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please advise,

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Josh-VisionIntoDestiny.com

Staff login was already granted and is still granted.

If you clone the current site with the subdomain of "oxidativepress" to a new site called test.domain you will find the tags within the gallery videos to be missing (they don't carry over).

1) Initially go to the "oxidativepress" site.
    2) Click "Envira Gallery"
    3) Click on Testimonials
    4) Click blue pencil on any of the pictures
    5) When it opens, on the right side you will see a field named tags. You will see these are all currently filled with tags.

Now... recreating the problem

1) Go to My Sites> Network Admin> Sites
    2) Select "Clone" under the "Oxidativepress" subdomain
    3) name the new site "test1.domain"
    4) Once site has finished cloning, visit the dashboard of the new site and repeat steps 2-5 above.
    5) you will now see those tags did not "clone over" to the new site.

Let me know you were able to see the problem. Thanks!

• Sajid

Hi Josh,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

It appears that Envira gallery store tags information in a custom table. That is being ignored by cloner plugin since it can only clone default WordPress tables.

It does clone the custom tables while cloning the main site of network only.

Could you please try to replicate this issue on your main site ? Create a test gallery with some images containing tags and then clone this main website. While cloning make sure you select all the custom tables too from Advanced Options (see screenshot).

I am sorry but I could not replicate this issue on my own test site because Tags is a premium add-on and I don't have premium version.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.