Doesnt show up on smart phones

I was testing to see if facebook widget shows well on phones, Tested on iphone via safari and google and doesnt show. I havent tested it in any other browsers just yet.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jo,

Hope you're having a great day!

I've just checked this with the Facebook Like widget and it's still showing on my iPhone.

The support access had an invalid token so I was unable to login; however, I checked your site and it looks like you have the option: "Hide widget if user is not logged into Facebook" selected. You will see this in the widget itself, as seen in my screenshot.

If you're logged into Facebook through your phone browser then it should show up, or turn off that option :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

Let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Jo

Thanks @Tyler Postle for your reply. I have activated the support access for wpmu dev via my website dash but it shows no one has accessed it, It will be active again till May 5th.

Anyhow, I have it setup same way like in your example and hasnt and still dont work. Anyhow, I have gone further to check it on my ipad and still not showing and same for iphone. Please help with this Tyler. Thanks

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jo,

Thanks for your reply. Whenever you grant access make sure you post back on the thread too like you did this time - otherwise we don't know the access has been granted. Thanks for doing that :slight_smile:

Have you already granted extended permissions? I can see the option to grant extended permissions on your site, but it might only show it as being done for you while you're logged into Facebook.

So, if those aren't extended, then make sure you do so - then check the widget again :slight_smile:

Also, you can test for theme conflict, temporarily swap your theme out to the default 2015 theme.

Talk to you soon!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Jo

So @Tyler Postle I am sure the facebook status and permission is set as required. Havent looked at site in a few days as working on other sites. However, I noticed now I cant even see the facebook app in the widget area now that I just checked. Weird cuz I remember seeing it before now its nowhere to be seen. Anyhow the access to the site for support as yet again been granted till May 11. Please assist so I can get this over with.

Thanks,

J

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.