Domain-Mapping

I cant Make It work... Can Some One Walk Me thThrew This...
When I do what the inst. say i loose the content to my sites...

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings johnsalem36,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

If this is hosted on the same host as moneynowfunding.us one problem is the fact it does NOT have a dedicated IP as mentioned in the usage instructions.

Reverse IP Lookup Results—216 domains hosted on IP address 50.116.98.209
    Web Site
    21-02-2007.com
    activewellnesssurvival.com
    houstontexascoupons.com

So this would be the first step to resolving this issue.

Please advise or confirm as to the domain of your WordPress installation and no need to reference that it is hosted on Host Gator. In addition, please confirm that their is a dedicated IP for your WordPress installation so that I may continue to help troubleshoot if necessary.

Cheers, Joe

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

• salem
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

so sorry i have been working with the hosting company to try to figure out why my site would not setup properly, and we found that i left a letter out of my new domain server address in setting up the name server, and now it has taken me a few days in between this to let things propagate... and also the i.p address was wrong this last time... so no that this mess is all straitened out... i have the new dedicated IP a on brand new mufti site install. and would like to finish this domain mapping because on my last multisite instal it dose not work right... and i have to many blogs to tear it down.... so we started a new one.....

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.