[Domain Mapping] All mapped sites return 500 error

All mapped subdomain sites are returning a 500 error when using WPMU DEV Domain Mapping plugin.

Because we use external mail server, we need to use CNAME for the www version of each mapped domain, and point the non-www to www, and cannot point the “A” record to the multisite IP.

This setup was working fine before when using the old domain maping plugin from wordpress.org, but we can’t get things working right with your plugin.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

H silvio,

I could notice you are having the Domain Mapping plugin from wp.org enabled in your site, so I quickly deactivated the plugin, and activated the WPMU DEVs Domain Mapping plugin.

I didn’t see any 500 error, I could notice the mapped sites were loading without stylesheet. Is there any specific page I should be looking for the 500 error?

To troubleshoot further I tested the FTP login, but I’m afraid, it doesn’t work. I’m getting the following error message:

Command:	PASS **********
    Response: 530 Login incorrect.
    Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

Could you please share the FTP login, or cPanel for your multisite, so that we could give a closer look at the plugin configurations.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

– To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas

-cPanel, or FTP credentials (host/username/password)

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant urls

Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.