Domain mapping and pro site levels

In my install, i have pro site with 2 levels, i want domain mapping to be available only on the higer level, not for the first (lower) level.
The only option in domain mapping is to chose if this plugin is for suppoorter only, no way to choose level.
How can i do ?

Thanks.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @puccino

Greetings from me again :slight_smile:

Let's go through the steps to ensure that you have all the settings correct.

1) Pro Sites installed and network activated from the Network Admin Dashboard.
    2) Domain Mapping Plugin has been installed, but NOT activated from the Network Admin Dashboard.
    3) Additional levels other than Pro is created via Network Admin » Pro Sites » Levels
    4) Premium Plugins Module has been activated via Network Admin » Pro Sites » Modules/Gateways
    5) Minimum level for Domain Mapping Plugin selected.

I made some screenshots to guide you through the steps, just in case you've missed any steps. If you haven't missed any of these steps we would have to investigate further. So look forward to your feedback.

Have a good day!

Gina

• puccino
    • The Crimson Coder

I have a problem with that solution, i can't see the domain mapping on pro site plugin page.
    I have not network activated domain mapping.
    Before i had it installed on mu-plugin folder, now i have moved on plugins folder, and i can't see it on pro sites.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings puccino,

Any chance you have resolved this issue and perhaps done so by moving the domain mapping plugin back into the mu-plugins folder?

I personally and still to this day keep it in the mu-plugins folder, I am just curious :slight_smile:

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings puccino,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.