Domain-mapping and Resellerclub? Paypal Purchase

Are there still intentions to add support for Resellerclub integration under reseller options in domain mapping?

And just how does the Enom option work exactly, as far as a domain purchase goes when using pro-sites paypal option? Does Paypal communicate with Enom and deduct from your account balance with Enom and the customers funds just get deposited into your Paypal account? And does an account get created for your customer with Enom?

I'm asking about resellerclub because I currently manage customer domains with Opensrs and Resellerclub, but would like to start migrating all my domains as well as customer domains to one service.

Thanks

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @Site Division

I hope you're well today!

I'm not aware of any developments in integration of ResellerClub. However, you can use the WHMCS option to manage everything, and Pro Sites integrates nicely with our WHMCS Provisioning plugin too. :slight_smile:

As for exactly how Enom works, I have not configured on any of my test sites and have never really played around with it enough to be able to answer your questions reliably. So I've asked for input from other support staff members who have more experience with Enom's inner working to join in here.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Site Division,

...how does the Enom option work exactly, as far as a domain purchase goes when using pro-sites paypal option?

Does Paypal communicate with Enom and deduct from your account balance with Enom and the customers funds just get deposited into your Paypal account?

PayPal's used as the means to charge the customer, thus the funds are sent over to your PayPal account (instead of being added to your eNom balance, no subtraction takes place).

And does an account get created for your customer with Enom?

He should have an account created for him, and he should also receive a verification email, to verify his domain.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.