Domain Mapping busted. Moved a multisite to a new server, and into a sub folder :)

So yeah, I moved my hosting serves. Always love that lol (not really).

I'll paint the picture:
• Multisite domain: collingibson.ca on a hosting set up with collingibson.ca as the primary domain.
• Moved the that site to a new hosting setup where webbarista.ca is the primary domain.
• The multisite collingibson.ca now lives in the directory webbarista.ca/cups/collingibson.ca

My problem is that all of the mapped domains - as I understand it - need to be parked. Meaning that they are pointing at public_html with is webbarista.ca. Which I think is the reason that all of the mapped domains are showing up as invalid status in the Domain Mapping plugin under network admin.

I am stuck, not sure what to do. Any thought from anyone would be so appreciated!!
Thanks

Collin
Also, I am heading of to bed so I will grand support access to the multisite.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Collin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I logged in to your site using support staff access and found the domains are mapped correctly but just displaying the Invalid Health Status.

Sometimes the domain mapping health status, incorrectly says that the health status is invalid, normally down to server settings.

The plugin can't verify the the domain DNS if it is restricted from the domain panel, but you are safe to set "Verify Domain's DNS settings" to NO in the Domain Mapping settings.

So if you disable that, it will activate the mapping even if it's not correct.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.