Domain Mapping conflict with Thrive Architect

There is a conflict between Domain mapping and the Thrive Architect page builder from thrivethemes.com

The Thrive editor works just fine on subsites that are not domain mapped. However, when mapped subsites are accessed at their original unmapped URL, the Thrive editor does not fully load (loader just spins), but there are no relevant errors in browser console. When those same subsites are accessed at their mapped URLs, the Thrive editor loads and works just fine though.

This appears to be due to recent changes in Domain Mapping as things were working fine with version 4.4.2.4 prior to updating to 4.4.3.1

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello tjerway

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

There's a small bug in the recent Domain Mapping plugin that affects the way ajax calls are handled and that, in turn, is most likely causing this issue.

Could you please try the beta version that I have attached to this post for you (ignore the version number please, it's a proper file, just the name is mistaken)? I think it should solve the issue.

Let me know if it worked for you, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
      • Support Gorilla

Hello Bogdan

I hope you're well today!

After sharing the beta release in the previous post I've never get any feedback here whether it worked or not and we didn't have any other reports on this since then. We'll need to check this and see what else might be happening in that case.

Would you please start a new, separate support ticket about this, please? Make also sure that the support access to your site is enabled (you can enable it on "Network Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support" page by clicking on "Grant Support Access" button there) and let us know in the ticket on which site/sub-site of the multisite we can check this. If there are any additional details that you think might be relevant, share them also please.

You can start a support tickets (or join a live chat support session) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/live-support/

We'll then work with you to find a solution.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.