Domain Mapping Customer Purchase Domain Issue

We have the Domain Mapping Plugin Installed.

We are a long time reseller of Enom. The plug in recently updated and prior to the update had 2 ways to Resell domains connect to Nom or via WHCMS. We were connected via WHCMS and had no issue. recently that option was removed.

We connected our Enom account and made a domain purchase on a test site in the Network.
The domain we purchased was bobchaffin.com, we did this on the Live environment as we did not see any documentation on how to set up Test environment.

Anyway. The form to enter all of the User and Credit Card details cam up after I chose the domain name. After entering all the information it appeared everything worked as after a few seconds My browser was redirected to the domain mapping section of the admin area with the new URL of bobchaffin.com. I just had to modify the Ip at the register.

However, The charge never showed on my credit card and the funds we immediately deducted from my Enom reseller account.

So basically as a customer I never paid for the domain.

I contacted Enom and they could not provide any clarity on how this plugin connects to their system.

The basically pointed me back to you guys as the plug in developer. I search you support blogs and could not find anything.

I have granted support access through the site

Thanks in advance for you help

Bob

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Robert,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and on this end everything seems to look fine. The fact that domain had been purchased suggests that at least that part of API is working fine too.

However, the Domain Mapping plugin is using enom's credit card processing engine while WHMCS, I believe, is using its own payment gateways' implementations. My point is that with WHMCS, which you were previously using, enom is not directly involved in payment processing.

Their payment processing is available only to resellers that got a signed agreement with them. It's separate from registration of regular reseller account, I believe. That being said, do you have such an agreement signed with them? I'd like to make sure so we could rule that out :slight_smile:

If you do not have it, please get in touch with them and ask them how you could sign such an agreement and sign it. However, if you do have it, some further testing will be necessary.

In that case:

- switch to "test environment" by first setting up "test account" with them (see here: https://www.enom.com/kb/kb/kb_0143-create-reseller-account.htm) and then switching reseller settings in Domain Mapping to test (you'll most likely need to use different credentials too)

- enable WP debugging by adding following lines to the "wp-config.php" file of your site right above the "/* That's all, stop editing...*/" line:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define("WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

- run a couple of test transactions and then download the "debug.log" file from /wp-content/ folder of your WP install, rename it to "debug.txt" and attach to your reply here.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.