[Domain Mapping] Divi Visual Builder not loading on Multisite

Hey guys,

For any of you celebrating, Happy CNY!!

Am having trouble with the Divi frontend visual builder not loading on subsites. On the main site, it is working ok.

After some research the general conclusion is that it is an issue with the domain mapping plugin. Is this being attended to already and if so when can we expect a solution?

If not, feel free to poke around for a solution on the staging site as it is hosted on wpmudev.

Thanks guys!

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Baldafrican,

Happy Chinese New Year!

I'm afraid I can't poke around because support access is not open to your site. :slight_smile:

Can you tell me if on your site mapped domains are used in front end and backend of subsites or just front-end?
    We do have an issue with Domain Mapping and Divi when the mapped domain is HTTP and multisite is HTTPS, but on our hosting it shouldn't be an issue because even mapped domain will get SSL.

Kasia

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Baldafrican

Hope you are doing well.

I can see that when I try to use the mapped domain, it redirects me to a 404 page, but seems this is redirecting to main site IP, so the once not logged in, the page will return 404.

I created a new subsite on the staging site and it worked fine.

However, I tested on my mapped domain using DIVI

Let us know if I'm taking the right steps to replicate the issue,
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Baldafrican
      • Made in Africa

Hey Patrick Freitas

Again the value of the membership is displayed right there. Something I have been battling with for weeks solved in just a moment.

Thanks for that Patrick. :muscle:

I do seem to have another issue crop up though. If I navigate to the subsite from the main installation, it requests me to log in again and the login page keeps refreshing which prevents me from logging in. Could you take a look please?

Log into the main site -> Sites -> All Sites -> Dashboard (of the subsite)

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Baldafrican

Hope you are doing well.

This login screen is the Cross Login behaviour when you go to:

Main site -> Sites -> All Sites ->Mapeed domain Dashboard it will ask you for the password but after some seconds the site loads to the dashboard correctly using your previous main site login and giving you the access.

You don't need to add the login credentials back, and it should allow you to access the dashboard after some seconds.

Let us know if this isn't happening on your end.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.