Domain Mapping doesn't appear on client sites

WP MU version: 3.3.1
Domain Mapping plugin: 3.0.7

I've installed this plugin via the instructions provided here. I've made the necessary changes under Network Admin -> Settings -> Domain Mapping of entering my dedicated IP and selecting "No" for Supporters Only option. But when I go to any of the WPMU client's web sites, I don't see the plugin listed under either Settings-> Domain Mapping or under their Plugins section.

We had WordPress MU Domain Mapper working just fine but I uninstall it thinking that the WPMU Domain Mapping plugin would allow us to provide this to only Pro sites. But that didn't fix the issue and after searching this forum, I find out that this plugin doesn't currently support the Pro sites plugin to offer it to only a certain level or above.

Please let me know how to trouble shoot why client's sites can't see or configure this plugin.

Thanks,

SW

• aecnu

Greetings stevewest15,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Have you Network Activated Domain mapping?

If not is it set to allow access for the level (and levels above) which you are trying to access it?

Network Admin Dashboard --> Settings --> Domain Mapping

Make this functionality only available to Supporters
    Supporters Only: ?

Please advise.....

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu

Greetings stevewest15,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.