[Domain Mapping] domain mapping

Hi
1. I bought a domain, Name: littlewebcreators.com
2. I installed following two plugins to my dashboard.
'WordPress MU Domain Mapping' and 'Domain Mapping'
3. Edited ‘wp-config.php’
4. In my ‘Network admin’ dashboard I can see ‘Domain Mapping’ menu under ‘settings’ tab but on my admin dashboard (gogreen, communication...), I cannot see ‘domain mapping’ menu under ‘tools’ tab.
Therefore, I cannot add this domain into my mudev site. I tried but still couldn’t do it. Could you please help? I went through your following post as well.
https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/wordpress-multisite-masterclass-domain-mapping/

but still I couldn't do it. I don't know where I made this mistake.

Please help.

Thank you
Regards
Chandra

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Chandra,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

Let me answer your steps separately as I have some followup questions about your setup.

2. I installed following two plugins to my dashboard.
    'WordPress MU Domain Mapping' and 'Domain Mapping'

"WordPress MU Domain Mapping" is not related to us or our Domain Mapping plugin and having these two will in most cases cause conflicts due to having similar functionality, so you should be using only one of these plugins.

3. Edited ‘wp-config.php’

When you say that you edited wp-config.php you are referring to adding define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' ); in there, is that correct?
    When adding that define in your wp-config.php you need to make sure that it's added above /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ line.

Also, have you moved sunrise.php from /wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/ to your /wp-content/ folder?

4. In my ‘Network admin’ dashboard I can see ‘Domain Mapping’ menu under ‘settings’ tab but on my admin dashboard (gogreen, communication...), I cannot see ‘domain mapping’ menu under ‘tools’ tab.

Can you tell me what exactly are gogreen and communication, are those subsites?
    Domain Mapping will only work on subsites, there are no Domain Mapping plugin options available for main site.

Let me know if this helped or if you need further assistance.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.