[Domain Mapping] domain mapping redirecting to core site

I was working on getting SSL enabled on our network for one site. Now for some reason in a subsite the domain mapping link goes to the main site frontend.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Tony

I hope you’re well today!

I’ve accessed and checked your site but I’m a bit confused.

In order to be able to access sub-sites’ dashboards, I have temporarily enabled “cross domain auto login” option in Domain Mapping (but I’ve disabled it back) and I then have visited dashboard of all sub-sites on the network (there’s just 3 of them + main site, right?) and wen’t to “Tools -> Domain Mapping” page there.

Is this what you mean by “domain mapping link”? That worked fine and took me to the domain mapping configuration for each of this sub-sites as expected, not to the main site front-end.

But I think I might be misunderstanding your point so it would be great if you could share some additional explanation on what’s happening. Also, I didn’t see any of these sites to be set to use SSL so did you revert SSL configuration? If so, would you please tell me how it was configured – what exactly did you do to configure that sub-site to SSL and which one was it?

Best regards,

Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Tony,

If I understand this correctly this is happening to you when you go to Tools > Domain Mapping panel in your subsite?

Instead of going to Domain Mapping settings it redirects you to your main site?

I'm asking this because I tested this on your site and had no issues accessing Domain Mapping panel:

Is that what you're having issues accessing or am I missing something here?

Could you try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser to see if the issue is happening there as well?

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.