Domain Mapping Error.

I added updated version of Sunrise.php file and also updated variable define('SUNRISE', 'on'); in wp-config.php as instructed but still no luck .

Error 1 : You are using an old version of /var/www/html/wp-content/sunrise.php file. Please, replace that file with a new version which is located by following path: /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/sunrise.php.

Error 2 : If you've not already added define('SUNRISE', 'on'); then please do so. If you added the constant be sure to uncomment this line: //define('SUNRISE', 'on'); in the wp-config.php file.

I am not able to get hold of anyone on the chat. It says I am no.1 in the queue and will take apx 8 minutes but there is no luck in getting live help. Seems like live support takes forever sometimes.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Saqib Jan ,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The error that you're getting in most cases means that the "sunrise.php" file had been copied to the /wp-content/ folder instead of being moved. It should be moved there from its original location, the file shouldn't be a copy.

Can you please double-check that and let me know if that solved the issue?

As for chat waiting times. I'm sorry that you had to wait. Sometimes there's more traffic and/or a just a "pile" of more complex (hence time consuming) issues so those waiting times might be a bit longer.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.