Domain Mapping errors "You use old version of…sunrise.php file"

Yikes! Domain Mapping plugin is giving two major related errors on client site:

1. Domain Mapping page shows: “You use old version of…/wp-content/sunrise.php file”

This is current version installed through WPMU Dev Dashboard.

2. Adding “define(‘SUNRISE’, ‘on’:wink:” to wp-config.php (anywhere) causes site-wide 500 server error.

I have successfully installed and used Domain Mapping on another site without problems. This one has me stumped. Any suggestions?

Thanks

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Rob,

Hope you’re doing well today!

Are you adding the constant to wp-config.php with the semi-colon at the end? Like this:

define('SUNRISE', 'on');

I just notice your quote above didn’t include the semi-colon and that could cause an error like you are seeing.

If it does include that and it’s still not working then would you be able to send us your FTP so we can have a closer look?

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select “I have a different question” for your topic – this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: “Attn: Tyler Postle

-WordPress admin username

-WordPress admin password

-login url

-FTP credentials (host/username/password)

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant urls

**If you keep support access active then no need to send in wp-admin

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,

Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Awesome! Glad it’s all working now. Happy to help.

I’m sending your points back too. We’re going to be adding a Hero Points store soon where you can actually use those points to buy stuff and I don’t think they will let me buy anything :p

I do appreciate it though! Brings up a good point too, we should remove the option to give staff points.

They are good for if you ever get help from other members though :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Tyler

PS. Some more info on our points system: https://premium.wpmudev.org/earn-your-wpmudev-membership/

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.