Domain Mapping Fails after Uninstalling Upfront Builder

Hello,

In a previous ticket I drew attention to a fatal PHP error caused by having Upfront Builder, Multisite, and Domain Mapping enabled simultaneously. I have since disabled and deleted Upfront Builder and experienced temporary resolution, only to experience a recurrence that causes me to have to disable domain mapping.

The error I am getting is as follows:

[Thu Nov 03 22:43:57.935151 2016] [php7:error] [pid 1350] [client 127.0.0.1:34002] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on boolean in /var/www/betterbetterbetter.website/public_html/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/classes/Domainmap/Module/Mapping.php:1117nStack trace:n#0 /var/www/betterbetterbetter.website/public_html/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/classes/Domainmap/Module/Mapping.php(295): Domainmap_Module_Mapping->redirect_upfront_to_mapped_domain()n#1 /var/www/betterbetterbetter.website/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(524): Domainmap_Module_Mapping->redirect_front_area('')n#2 /var/www/betterbetterbetter.website/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(12): do_action('template_redire...')n#3 /var/www/betterbetterbetter.website/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/var/www/better...')n#4 /var/www/betterbetterbetter.website/public_html/index.php(17): require('/var/www/better...')n#5 {main}n  thrown in /var/www/betterbetterbetter.website/public_html/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/classes/Domainmap/Module/Mapping.php on line 1117

This line refers to a check for Upfront (aforementioned in the prior ticket). I have since disabled and reenabled Domain Mapping. Multisite works when it is disabled, yet Domain Mapping does not (duh). Upon reenabling, Domain Mapping works again: but only for one of two sites. BloomingAcupuncture.com works as it should, yet both the normal (loraterres.com) and the mapped domain (www.loraterres.com) simply lead to the multisite default page (betterbetterbetter.website).

All of these sites were working normally after I deleted Upfront Builder, only recently recurring for unknown reasons.

How can I have my pages map normally?

Thanks,

Jeremy

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Jeremy ,

Hope you’re doing well today!

The bug you mentioned was already reported and our developers are working to fix it asap.

However, I checked the subsite you mentioned and is working properly, is being redirected to the mapped domain. Are not able to map new domain?

Cheers, Luís

• Jeremy
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello Luis,

It is not a new domain but rather a preexisting one that was working previously. I cleared my cookies and it is working now. It hadn’t occurred to me that Domain Mapping relied on cookies, but it makes sense.

At the moment the issue is resolved, though I look forward to the update permanently resolving this problem. As I mentioned, the fallback site for multisite (betterbetterbetter.website) was getting a fatal error even with Upfront uninstalled. It resolved after disabling and re-enabling the Domain Mapping plugin. Yet, if every time my server reboots this recurs, then this is still a big issue for me.

Thanks. Please let me know when this is fixed, perhaps on this thread or the last.

~Jeremy

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.