Domain Mapping Fails after Uninstalling Upfront Builder

Hello,

In a previous ticket I drew attention to a fatal PHP error caused by having Upfront Builder, Multisite, and Domain Mapping enabled simultaneously. I have since disabled and deleted Upfront Builder and experienced temporary resolution, only to experience a recurrence that causes me to have to disable domain mapping.

The error I am getting is as follows:

[Thu Nov 03 22:43:57.935151 2016] [php7:error] [pid 1350] [client 127.0.0.1:34002] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on boolean in /var/www/betterbetterbetter.website/public_html/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/classes/Domainmap/Module/Mapping.php:1117nStack trace:n#0 /var/www/betterbetterbetter.website/public_html/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/classes/Domainmap/Module/Mapping.php(295): Domainmap_Module_Mapping->redirect_upfront_to_mapped_domain()n#1 /var/www/betterbetterbetter.website/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(524): Domainmap_Module_Mapping->redirect_front_area('')n#2 /var/www/betterbetterbetter.website/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(12): do_action('template_redire...')n#3 /var/www/betterbetterbetter.website/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/var/www/better...')n#4 /var/www/betterbetterbetter.website/public_html/index.php(17): require('/var/www/better...')n#5 {main}n  thrown in /var/www/betterbetterbetter.website/public_html/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/classes/Domainmap/Module/Mapping.php on line 1117

This line refers to a check for Upfront (aforementioned in the prior ticket). I have since disabled and reenabled Domain Mapping. Multisite works when it is disabled, yet Domain Mapping does not (duh). Upon reenabling, Domain Mapping works again: but only for one of two sites. BloomingAcupuncture.com works as it should, yet both the normal (loraterres.com) and the mapped domain (www.loraterres.com) simply lead to the multisite default page (betterbetterbetter.website).

All of these sites were working normally after I deleted Upfront Builder, only recently recurring for unknown reasons.

How can I have my pages map normally?

Thanks,

Jeremy