Domain mapping help needed

I'm struggling to set up domain mapping on a multisite and need help with that. I can't set it up so that any sub-site automatically defaults to the correct URL when activated. Domain name is linked to Cloudflare nameservers, and from there I have CNAME forwards to a WP Engine install. Correct order of things and settings escapes me.

• Christoffel

OK, so the domain is tptp.eu and it's registered through Combell in Belgium. My DNS settings there are limited to mapping it to 2 nameservers of Cloudflare. In my CF settings then I have added 2 CNAME records, one tptp.eu and the other "www", both going to onlinequizzes.wpengine.com, and so far all is well. tptp.eu shows up in any browser normally. WPE wildcard has been set up for sub-domains. I have 3 subsites now (qatarairways.wpengine.com + dvhelicopters.wpengine.com + airbaltic.wpengine.com) that can't be seen anywhere, not on their WPE domain name, and not as a subsite of tptp.eu either. Does that help?

• James Morris

Hello Christoffel,

I sincerely apologize for the delay in response to this thread.

Are you still having issues with this? If so, would you please send me server and site access information so I can dig into this further for you?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Domain Registrar Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url