Domain Mapping installation: confusing instructions about folder

After activating WPMU Domain Mapping, I received a pink alert and a yellow alert on the Domain Mapping settings page. The pink one changed a little at some point, but now it's telling me it's sending me into an endless loop where it keeps showing the same warning. And I have no idea where to put the code mentioned in the yellow warning below that. Attachment shows the two warnings.

• Rupok

Hi ken_edelstein, hope you had a wonderful day.

Well, solving the yellow one with solve pink one automatically, at least it should. For fixing these, login to your server with any FTP program like FileZilla and go to your website root folder. There you will see a file called "wp-config.php". Download and open that file, and then fine the following line:
    define('DB_COLLATE', '');
    Now below the line we just found, add the following line:
    define('SUNRISE', 'on');
    Save the file and upload replacing the previous file. It should solve both the warnings.

If it doesn't solve the issue, can you send me message with FTP access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - FTP Username
    - FTP Password
    - FTP Host
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic. This and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.