Hi. This is a cry for help ! I have a website going public on monday and I need in to be up and running by this sunday.
Here's the problem :
- on https://t3r1.fr/ I have a multisite, with bp install
- I created a subsite https://t3r1.fr/vdm/ and I've been working on it
- I bought the domain http://vdmere.fr/ and installed domainmapping
- I configured a DNS "A" record pointing at the IP address of my server (my host is french OVH)
- I mapped vdmere.fr to my subsite but it says "INVALID"
- I also tried configuring mapping vdmere.fr to the /vdm/ folder through my host, as my host has a multisite hosting option to do exactly this, but it still says "invalid"
- in both cases, I get an error (site not installed)
- my site works fine on original url t3R1.fr/vdm/wp-admin and front end
- my site is mapped correctly since permalinks screen tells me the site URL is vdmere.fr
I'm lost... help ?! I'm going through the threads and google but can't seem to find a solution