Domain Mapping Is Rapidy Filling Network Error Logs

Hello All,

The error logs on our site began RAPIDLY filling with tons and tons of errors recently and they are being generated when Domain Mapping 3.1.7 is active.

I deactivated every plugin on every site on the entire network except multi-domains and reinstalled Domain Mapping 3.1.7 and Multi-Domains 1.2.1.

I reinstalled WP 3.5

With no other plugins active, the error logs are swamped with the following.

I have only provided the first few lines of the error as a single error fills pages and pages. I replaced 8 digits of each number sequence with XXXXXXXX for security as I am not sure what that data represents.

[14-Jan-2013 03:54:43] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query UPDATE wp_usermeta SET meta_value = 'a:5105:{s:32:\"XXXXXXXX8430099440461c796505771c\";a:4:{s:6:\"domain\";s:21:\"http://soobahkdo.biz/\";s:4:\"hash\";s:32:\"XXXXXXXX8430099440461c796505771c\";s:7:\"user_id\";s:1:\"1\";s:6:\"action\";s:5:\"login\";}s:32:\"XXXXXXXX55c745b5248bdf82be2efed4\"; a:4:{s:6:\"domain\";s:30:\"http://mtvernon.soobahkdo.org/\";s:4:\"hash\";s:32:\"XXXXXXXX55c745b5248bdf82be2efed4\";s:7:\"user_id\";s:1:\"1\";s:6:\"action\";s:5:\"login\";}s:32:\"XXXXXXXX7727ae131e5f154c0fc75206\";a:4:{s:6:\"domain\";s:21:\"http://soobahkdo.biz/\";s:4:\"hash\";s:32:\"XXXXXXXX7727ae131e5f154c0fc75206\";s:7:\"user_id\";s:1:\"1\";s:6:\"action\";s:5:\"login\";}s:32:\"XXXXXXXX10707646a673fd7564a72f23\";a:4:{s:6:\"domain\";s:30:\"http://mtvernon.soobahkdo.org/\";s:4:\"hash\";s:32:\"XXXXXXXX10707646a673fd7564a72f23\";s:7:\"user_id\";s:1:\"1\";s:6:\"action\";s:5:\"login\";}s:32:\"XXXXXXXX1e35edb928d8cef09e324e5e\";a:4:{s:6:\"domain\";s:21:\"http://soobahkdo.biz/\";s:4:\"hash\";s:32:\"XXXXXXXX1e35edb928d8cef09e324e5e\";s:7:\"user_id\";s:1:\"1\";s:6:\"action\";s:5:\"login\";}s:32:\"XXXXXXXXc35d174d0b9cbb28c2e46513\";

this continues with instances of every domain and subdomain of every site on the entire network displayed in the error log and the error message ends with

' WHERE user_id = 1 AND meta_key = 'cross_domain' made by require('wp-admin/plugins.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata

The log files get HUGE FAST.

The Network of sites appear to work even though these errors are creating huge log files rapidely, but the site responds TERRIBLY SLOWLY.

Quite a mess. Any help would be appreciated asap.

Phil D

• SooBahkDo

Update: After making this post I network activated all our plugins and then I changed the network configuration settings for the Domain Mapping plugin from their previous setting:

Administration mapping = original domain
    Login mapping = domain entered by user

TO:

Administration mapping = original domain
    Login mapping = original domain

And this morning the network directory error log had a single entry in it:

[14-Jan-2013 07:13:31] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata

We do not have a translation plugin active although there are translation tables in various sites from a plugin Transposh that we normally use but have deactivated while troubleshooting this issue.

The admin directory error log had 20 of these errors in it:
    [14-Jan-2013 07:10:46] PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/media-file-renamer/media-file-renamer.php on line 157 and defined in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
    [14-Jan-2013 07:10:47] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [14-Jan-2013 07:10:47] PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/media-file-renamer/media-file-renamer.php on line 157 and defined in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
    [14-Jan-2013 07:11:06] PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/media-file-renamer/media-file-renamer.php on line 157 and defined in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
    [14-Jan-2013 07:11:07] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by include('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [14-Jan-2013 07:11:26] PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/media-file-renamer/media-file-renamer.php on line 157 and defined in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
    [14-Jan-2013 07:11:27] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [14-Jan-2013 07:11:30] PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/media-file-renamer/media-file-renamer.php on line 157 and defined in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
    [14-Jan-2013 07:11:31] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [14-Jan-2013 07:11:48] PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/media-file-renamer/media-file-renamer.php on line 157 and defined in /home/soobabiz/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
    [14-Jan-2013 07:11:49] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by include('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata

I will deactivate the plugin Media File Renamer if these errors persist, but they could have occurred during reconfiguration of the site; however the reference to domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata is consistent with the error related to the Domain Mapping plugin when it was the only one active on the entire network.

The public directory error log had this error in it 68 times:
    [14-Jan-2013 07:13:38] WordPress database error Column 'ID' in field list is ambiguous for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/blogs-mu/index.php'), locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/blogs-mu/index-post.php'), locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/blogs-mu/lib/templates/wp-template/paginate.php'), custom_wp_pagenavi
    [14-Jan-2013 07:14:10] WordPress database error Column 'ID' in field list is ambiguous for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/blogs-mu/index.php'), locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/blogs-mu/index-post.php'), locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/blogs-mu/lib/templates/wp-template/paginate.php'), custom_wp_pagenavi

Not sure what the "translation_ops" reference is about. The plugin WP PageNavi was not active when this reference to it occurred in the logs, but I seem to recall one of the sites had an active theme that required it, so I'll research that. The reference to WPMUDEV Blogs MU Theme which I reported in another thread has returned. Not sure how/if this relates.

I started this thread because the error logs were growing to 50 megs in size and the errors were referencing information that looked like it related to domain mapping.

After submitting this post, I recalled that the networks settings configuration for the Domain Mapping plugin had been changed when the last update was installed, so I reverted the Domain Mapping plugin configuration settings back to the previous state of "original" and "original" and the errors I reported in the opening of this thread are no longer filling the error logs. That seems to suggest a correlation of those errors to the domain mapping plugin and its configuration settings.

I am going to leave the Domain Mapping plugin configured as it is today and tomorrow I'll inspect the error logs. Then if the error flooding has not resumed, I will reconfigure the Domain Mapping plugin network settings and observe the logs activity again and report back.

Thanks,
    Phil D

• SooBahkDo

Hi Barry,

We are using Ultimate Branding plugin.

As for the errors related to Domain Mapping, I am not sure but this one certainly seems related to the ENORMOUS amount of data posting to the log:

WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query UPDATE wp_usermeta SET meta_value

and this one seems to reference it

' WHERE user_id = 1 AND meta_key = 'cross_domain' made by require('wp-admin/plugins.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata

However, I do not fully understand how to read these errors.

As for the building a cookie reference - would it have any bearing if a user was actively logged into sixty sites simultaneously with remember me set? Or does that data get split into different cookies per site? Is there a practical size limit to a cookie?

Thanks,
    Phil D

• Barry

The complication is you are getting the same error for the translation_ops query (Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet') - I can't find that query in any of the code I have on my computer (I've got most of our plugins on here), but as you are getting more than one occurrence, can you try the following for me?

1. If you have access to your db via something like phpmyadmin, can you try running a repair on it in case anything has gone wonky.

2. Have a look in the wp_usermeta table for a record "WHERE user_id = 1 AND meta_key = 'cross_domain'" and let me know what is in the meta_value field

3. The same, but for wp_sitemeta for a record "WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 "

Is there a practical size limit to a cookie?

Yes, but that would generate a browser error, these seem to be database related so I think we can discount that as a red herring for now :slight_smile:

• aecnu

Greetings SooBahkDo,

Knock, Knock - Housekeeping --> Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• SooBahkDo

This issue still persists as follows:

[22-Apr-2013 00:34:32] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [22-Apr-2013 00:35:25] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [22-Apr-2013 12:49:53] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [22-Apr-2013 12:50:10] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by include('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [22-Apr-2013 12:50:25] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/network/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [22-Apr-2013 12:51:04] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/network/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [22-Apr-2013 12:54:32] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [22-Apr-2013 12:55:19] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require('wp-admin/update-core.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [22-Apr-2013 12:55:57] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require('wp-admin/update-core.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [22-Apr-2013 12:56:14] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require('wp-admin/update.php'), iframe_header, do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [22-Apr-2013 12:57:43] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require('wp-admin/update-core.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [22-Apr-2013 12:57:59] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require('wp-admin/update-core.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [22-Apr-2013 12:58:14] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require('wp-admin/update.php'), iframe_header, do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [23-Apr-2013 14:48:27] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [23-Apr-2013 14:49:17] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [23-Apr-2013 14:49:59] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [23-Apr-2013 15:12:40] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [23-Apr-2013 15:47:06] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require('wp-admin/update-core.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [23-Apr-2013 15:47:40] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require('wp-admin/update-core.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [23-Apr-2013 15:47:49] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require('wp-admin/update.php'), iframe_header, do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata

I have been unsuccessful at identifying the source and error logs continue to fill.

Phil D

• SooBahkDo

Hi Barry,

I am troubleshooting another issue with MarketPress and of course that is also requiring eliminating plugins etc.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/marketpress-add-to-cart-does-not-work#post-414245

I have eliminated many with about 92 left to cycle through and perhaps during this process I will discover some new clues about this issue.

Would you take a look at the other thread just FYI and I will report back if removal of any plugin stops the errors being reported here, but I have completely removed all plugins once before with no change in this particular error.
    Strange that it still occurred with only the basic WP 3.5.1 install and WPMUDEV plugins domain mapping and multi-domains active.

I still do not understand the error log reference to translation ops when we have no translation plugin installed.
    And if no plugins are installed, what queries would be running that would trigger this error?

Anyway, these are a few of the most recent errors from the admin directory error log.

[26-Apr-2013 02:36:27] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by include('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [26-Apr-2013 02:36:41] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [26-Apr-2013 02:37:20] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [26-Apr-2013 02:38:25] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [26-Apr-2013 02:39:34] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [26-Apr-2013 02:39:50] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by include('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [26-Apr-2013 02:41:19] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by include('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [26-Apr-2013 02:41:33] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [26-Apr-2013 02:41:43] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [26-Apr-2013 02:41:57] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata
    [26-Apr-2013 02:42:50] WordPress database error Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes for query SELECT meta_value FROM wp_sitemeta WHERE meta_key = 'translation_ops' AND site_id = 1 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie, update_user_meta, update_metadata

Thanks for any ideas.

Phil D

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.