Domain mapping issue with invalid referer

I have domain mapping working on usingessentialoils.com where I am using New Blog templates. Although the actual domain map works, I am finding that other associated areas do not. For example reCaptcha on the contact form shows input error: invalid referer,
I'm finding the same to be true for social sharing accounts. Is there a setting that carries over the domain mapping for these services?

• antKat
    • HummingBird

I am using Gravity Forms for a contact form in which the site owner notified me of error with reCaptcha. I went to Google and added the domain to the account. I was also trying out Events+ which has social logins and when I tested with Google it came back with the error. Do I need to go through all plugins to test if there is an issue when domain mapping is used or is this supposed to be "magically" handled by the domain mapping plugin?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @antKat

We have no known issue with Domain Mapping and Events+. Also I have just tested but can't replicate at all, maybe I am missing something.

So, would you please enable support access from WPMU DEV > Support and let me know which site I should check on for these issues. We will take a look.

Cheers
    Ash

• antKat
    • HummingBird

Ash,
    Please confirm the normal function: are you saying that when someone domain maps, all of the features that require a key - that the network key will still work on the domain mapped site and that you do not have to go and add the domain mapped sites specifically to be added to key?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @antKat

You mean API key, right? If you use domain mapped in your network, if you need key for some features, and the key needs to be associated with a domain (in most cases like google) then yes, you need to add key for each domain you are mapping. As this key associated with a domain, so you need to add create keys for every domain and add it in the subsite plugin options.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.